CEUs = .2
Location: Sandeson HS
CE Course Objectives
- Summarize what research is saying about the value and impact of parent engagement on academic achievement.
- Discuss how parental involvement is related to school accountability measures.
- Identify concrete steps that school professionals can take to include parents in their children’s academic development and success.
- Describe barriers that interfere with parental engagement, and the role of principals in providing leadership to help alleviate such obstacles.
- Outline strategies to measure the effectiveness of increased parental involvement.