After 15 years of working in Technology, I left to pursue a career in Education. I worked in both the public and private sectors of education.
- Adjunct Professor - Courses taught: Introduction to Computers and Data Processing, Miller-Motte College, Raleigh, NC 2011.
- (Public) K12 Teacher - Courses taught: Elementary - Teacher Assistant, Resource Teacher; Middle School - Business and Career Education, Technology.
- (Private ) K12 Teacher - Courses taught: Middle School - Math; High School - Science (Physical Science, Earth Science, Anatomy).
CURRENT TEACHING LICENSURES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Credentials I, II Certification in North Carolina Birth to age 5 - 2001
- CCNA - 2003
- Business Education Licensure in North Carolina Grades 6 - 2007
- Teacher Executive Institute Certificate - 2006 in Vance County
- 22 Credit Hours of IT
- 20 Credit Hours of Business
Regina Denise Blount
Masters in Leadership and Education, Capella University, 2009: M.Ed. in Education
Second Chance Teacher Education Program, 2003:
B.S. in Computer Science, Saint Augustine's College, 1988.